ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist
Our ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist eBook is your partner in taking a process-based approach to effective and value added management systems.
Over 300 pages of insightful and practical advice for planning, deploying and sustaining a Quality Management System (QMS). This guide offers you the practical information that you need in order to exceed your customer expectations and stay competitive.
What you get with the ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist eBook:
- Over 350 pages of valuable content based on the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
- 10 chapters on process based auditing for your QMS
- Over 170 evidence-based System Design questions that examine the complete system
- Over 950 evidence-based questions organized by 13 generic processes
- Free copies of all future editions of the Guide on the 2015 standard
- Immediate download of the Guide in PDF and Microsoft Word
- Immediate download of our Process Audit Toolkit in PDF and Microsoft Word
- Immediate download of our Audit Planning Resources in Microsoft Word
The ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist is designed as a theoretical journey through your organization following a Turtle Diagram methodology. The evidence-based questions start with management and flow through the path of a generic product within an organization. The questions are meant to provide you with a tool to achieve the value-added QMS that you want so you can make your organization as effective as it can be.
Following 10 insightful chapters on process design and process auditing, you can dive into the evidence-based questions. Part One uses the Turtle Diagram approach to examine the complete system. This includes questions about the conformity of the system to the standard along with dozens of Best Practice questions to help you better evaluate the effectiveness of the system. Audit Process questions are designed to help an internal auditor gather data that can improve the audit process itself. Part Two covers questions in 13 generic processes that focus on the effectiveness of the types of processes that are found in almost any organization, regardless of industry or sector.
The ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist offers:
- A blend of insightful reading and practical evidence-based questions that help take your QMS to the next level.
- Practical advice on everything from defining processes, to evaluating training, to evaluating maintenance to measuring sales activity.
- Help in planning and organizing process audits effectively and documenting the results in a meaningful way.
- Value to organizations that want more than their money’s worth from their management systems by driving best practice.
How you get it:
Simply select how you would like to purchase the 9001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist – as a stand-alone item or as a bundle with the 14001:2015 Audit Guide and Checklist. Once payment is confirmed you will immediately be able to download your copy. If you have any questions take a look at our FAQs or contact us directly. We will not sell your email address and we do not spam. We offer free downloads of all future editions of the 2015 Audit Guides and we will use the email address you provide to notify you when these are available.
If you would like to take a look inside, there is a compilation of excerpts from all of our ebooks included in the Free Audit Resources which you can download immediately at no cost.