ISO 14001:2015 Audit Guide
Our ISO 14001:2015 Audit Guide eBook is your partner in taking a process-based approach to your Environmental Management System.
Over 100 pages of insightful, invaluable and practical advice into planning, deploying and sustaining an effective EMS. Designed to stand alone or paired with our ISO 9001:2015 Audit Guide, the 14001 Audit Guide will provide you with the practical information that you need in order to establish and maintain environmental standard conformity and sustainability.
What you get with the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Guide eBook:
- Over 100 pages of valuable content based on the new ISO 14001:2015 standard
- 10 chapters on process-based auditing for your EMS
- Over 70 auditor prompts that examine the complete system
- Over 100 process-focused prompts organized by 13 generic processes
- Free copies of all future editions of the Guide on the 2015 standard
- The Guide in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- The Process Audit Toolkit in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
The ISO 14001:2015 Audit Guide takes you on a theoretical journey through your organization following a Turtle Diagram methodology. The evidence-based ‘auditor prompts’ start with management and flow through the path of a generic product through an organization. These prompts provide you with a tool to achieve the value-added and sustainable EMS that you want.
Following the 10 chapters that will inspire creative solutions for your organization, you can dive into the prompts. Part One uses the Turtle Diagram Audit approach to examine the complete system. This includes questions about the conformity of the system to the standard along with dozens of Best Practice questions to better evaluate the effectiveness of the system and Audit Process questions that help an internal auditor improve the audit process itself.
Part Two covers individual process assessments. An EMS that is simply an overlay on the business is ineffective. If an Environmental Coordinator manages the environmental aspects of the business and everyone else is a bystander or barrier, this is not an effective way to achieve organizational objectives. If all of management doesn’t manage, if every department of the organization is not involved and providing their expertise and value, then there is no ownership and therefore no effective system. Therefore our Guide is designed by process to ensure that environmental aspects and impacts are identified and managed within the department where they exist.
The ISO 14001:2015 Audit Guide offers:
- The same blend of insightful reading and system-based questions as our 9001 Guide to help add value to your EMS.
- A by process design ensures Environmental Aspects and Impacts are identified and managed within the organization where they actually exist.
- Help in planning and organizing process audits for your EMS effectively and documenting the results in a meaningful way.
- Value to organizations that have a desire to implement a sustainable and value-added EMS based on best practice.
How you get it:
Once payment is confirmed you will immediately be able to download your copy. If you have any questions take a look at our FAQs or contact us directly.